Meet The Doctor
DR. KENNETH PARKS
Dr. Parks earned a dental degree from L. S. U. School of Dentistry in 1983. Following his dental degree he practiced as a general dentist for three years before pursuing a two-year specialty program in endodontics at the Medical College of Virginia in Richmond. Dr. Parks has maintained a full time clinical endodontic practice in Lake Charles since the completion of his endodontic residency in 1988.
He and his wife Shawn have two children. Outside the office he enjoys scuba diving, travel, cycling, along with LSU and Saints football.
Dr. Parks is a member of the following:
- American Association of Endodontists
- American Dental Association
- Southern Endodontic Study Group
- Louisiana Dental Association
- Southwest District Dental Association