Your initial appointment will consist of an examination, digital x-ray images, and diagnosis. Treatment options will be explained, and any questions or concerns will be addressed.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Your referral slip and any X-rays, if applicable.
- Medications prescribed for you by your general dentist.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- A list of any allergies to medications or latex.
- Your dental insurance information, if applicable.
IMPORTANT: A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18 at the consultation visit.